These conditions shall apply to the Contract for the supply of goods and/or services by ASR Design Studio.
1) Online Interior Design is an online consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2) Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. ASR is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by the client. If instructions are not forth-coming the Interior Designer cannot be held responsible for ensuing delays.
3) ASR will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the online design project.
4) Client agrees to correspond in a timely manner through online communication (and/or phone if client desires).
5) ASR will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the online project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6) ASR cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for online project.
7) ASR Purchasing contract: For clients who purchase a package including the purchasing of all furniture, finishes, and equipment. Clients will provide all funds upfront before any purchases are made through the IVY Platform. As ASR might not be local to you, we will provide a a clear list of all items purchased with their expected delivery date, along with any pertinent information. It is the clients responsibility to accept the deliveries and to inspect them immediately for any damages that might have occurred during shipping. If any returns do need to be processed, ASR will help facilitate them, but it is the clients responsibility to follow the return instructions provided by the manufacture. Goods may not be rejected for any reason other than that they are defective.
8) Special custom made items cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. Payment for all such items is in full in advance. Standard items might be subject to a cancellation charge from the manufacturer or supplier if cancelled.
9) Times and dates quoted for delivery of goods or materials or completion of any work are to be treated as an approximate estimate based on current trading conditions and the Interior Designer shall not be held responsible for delays outside its control.
10) The Interior Designer will not be held responsible for client’s goods left at the premises of the Interior Designer or his suppliers for whatever reason. Clients are responsible for the insurance of their own goods with their own insurance company.
11) The Interior Designer shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from termination of appointment. Any such notice shall be given by either the Client or the Interior Designer in writing.
12) No right or license is granted under the Contract to the Client under any patent, trademark, copyright, registered design or other intellectual property right except the right to use the goods supplied. In particular the copyright of the Interior Designer in designs supplied remains with the Interior Designer.
13) Any agreement between the Client and ASR Design Stduio, and any dispute arising from that agreement will be governed by the Laws of Oregon and the United States and any action resulting shall take place in the courts of Oregon and the United States
14) ASR has 4 weeks to deliver final design package to clients, with two revision allowed per room, and a maximum of 20 hours. A fee of $75/hour will apply for any additional work requested by client.
15) In performing professional services, ASR shall exercise reasonable care and competence and shall carry out its duties in a professional manner.
16) Payment in full is expected prior to initiating the design phase of the online project.